TASWATER – LAUNCESTON
TasWater Office Redevelopment
Office Fit Outs Launceston – More than just a workspace
About The Project
TasWater commenced operations on 1 July 2013 and was formed through the amalgamation of the 3 Tasmanian Water and Sewerage Corporations. TasWater’s vision is to be a trusted and respected provider of essential services that is making a positive difference to Tasmania.
The refurbishment of the TasWater offices required works to be carried out after hours to avoid disruption to TasWater employee’s workday. 130 TasWater employees occupied the building throughout the renovation works. A great amount of organisation was required to schedule trades and employees to able to carry out necessary works in a tight time frame after hours. The Mendelssohn team and their sub-contractors not only coordinated the execution precisely they also managed to deliver specs ahead of time with significant cost savings. Mendelssohn Construction can do Office Fit Outs Launceston and Statewide.
- Removal of all internal walls
- Installation of new glass partition walls with decorative film applied and acoustic properties to all break out areas and meeting rooms
- 130 New adaptable workstations;
- Joinery and finishes;
- Ceiling replacement;
- Data and communications upgrades;
- Security monitoring upgrades;
- Reception fitout;
- Recarpet throughout;
- 7 Meeting rooms fully refurbished with glazing;
- External and internal paint;
- Kitchen refurbishment; and
- Refurbished entrance
Wonderful service, transparent communications and rollout of the projects Statewide, circumvented professionally some potentially difficult disruptions amongst staff, with cooperative employees who adjusted to meet our requirements. Very happy with the outcomes across the state.